Re: [NTLK] DragNDrop Names

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 15:03:31 EST

on 12/2/02 11:37 PM, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_euronet.nl wrote:

> Will hit the storage and see if I can find the culprit, is there an easy way
> to find a corrupt name? Never had this before and I've got 897 on my Newt...

I used Soup Kitchen to tab through them. I found it around 640-something.
:-( It didn't take as long as I thought, however. The down side was that the
entry was so corrupt that I couldn't delete it, couldn't move it, or
anything. And that was with Soup Kitchen and the SBM utility (I got
desperate), and everything else I could throw at it. In the end, I had to do
a brain wipe without a restore of Names. I merely copied all my data from
Entourage. It was kind of heartbreaking, as I either lost some information,
or had to enter it into Entourage before the wipe. That was what took the
longest. I sure hope you don't end up having to do this.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland