Re: [NTLK] eMate vs Alphasmart Dana

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 00:47:53 EST

On Tuesday, December 03, 2002 8:59 PM,
Grant Hutchinson <grant_at_splorp.com> wrote:

> In a previous message, David Orriss Jr typed vigorously:
>
>> PalmOS isn't *that* bad.
>
> Neither is food poisoning, if you have the stomach for it. ;)

Other than no HWR what is *wrong* with the PalmOS? It runs apps, it stays
out of the way, and you can pretty much make any app any way you want.
Granted it doesn't have all of the "human engineering" factors that are in
the Newton, but *what* PDA has??

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.