[NTLK] UpDate : Michigan Newton Meeting

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 22:57:56 EST

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 11:52 PM, Donald Wilson wrote:

> That's the Espresso Royale Cafe , State St. That Saturday is also the
> last Saturday before finals. If you'd like I could talk to Sarah (The
> Manager) tommorrow about reserving the back corner or something...

Donald

That would be great

Lets all shoot for that.
saturday the 14th at 6pm.
After coffee if anyone is willing we could move to another=20
establishment.

I'll post a mapquest link and directions to parking etc in the next day=20=

or so.

Keep the Green=99
Rich
This Old Newt, The Swiss Army Knife of Newton sites
http://www.thisoldnewt.net=

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html