Re: [NTLK] 2002 Newtie Award Voting Booth

From: rich_at_thisoldnewt.net
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 14:38:26 EST

Quoting Polenta Marco <Marco.Polenta_at_eurac.edu>:

> Sorry people, I was just kidding: the phrase "Most Appriciated Freeware
> =
> Release" has a spelling error in it (I found it on the 2002 Newtie =
> Award Voting Booth webpage), so I was suggesting a spellchecker...
>
> Marco

Ahhh

I see now >

FYI
I am lazy and a poor speller ,add that to working 60 hrs a week and also
taking care of kid's activities.... it gets hard to update a stupid web site. So
I squeeze in a few min. here and there before going to sleep to try and
keep the site up and fresh.

But.
Instead of a nice private message I get publicly made fun of.

I dont really give a damn <edited> about the spelling.
So if you dont like the mistakes.
Or they bother anyone enough to warrant making fun of my skills in
public.. so be it.
If it makes a person feel better about themselves at my cost..who cares.

cya

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html