Re: [NTLK] Learn to Type program, MIA?

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 16:01:25 EST

    Some month ago i could download a demo from their page using
archive.org. It worked in a MP2x00 if you used one of those programs that
closes the buttonbar, because it complained about the screen size.
    It's full of nice graphics. I'll try to find that demo.

Daniel Padilla

> I'm looking for a program called Learn to Type by Sunburst Communications.
The company appears to be gone and I can't find the program anywhere. Does
anyone have a copy and do you know if it will work on a 2100 with an
external keyboard?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html