Re: [NTLK] I just got a 130

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 18:58:00 EST

The sliding jingus locks the card in and tells the Newt that there's
a card. Then the Newt will load the packages on the card, or gain
the functionality of whatever you put in.
I didn't know it did this. On my old 120, it went to the left.
I used the Keyspan under 8.6, but I've only heard positive things
about it under X. The only cable you'd need is a normal Mini DIN 8
serial cable. They're very easy to find.

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html