Re: [NTLK] How do I connect my keyboard??

From: G.E. Ross (g.e.ross_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 19:38:08 EST

Gosh Betty, there are many kinds of dongles. What you have ordered, no
doubt, is the RJ45 ethernet dongle which goes from the pcmcia card to the
ethernet cable.

It has nothing to do with keyboards directly, unless you are planning to use
the ethernet to run localtalk to your mac or pc, in which case you can use
your regular keyboard.

Glenn

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html