Re: [NTLK] NTLK OT for shame! was PlayMate

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 12:54:20 EST

VBScript must have me in a bad, bad mood.

I wouldn't care what it was but for LAWS. I tend to adhere to most of them. There are laws regarding distribution of ma=
terial such as this. So if I were to (a) include this file in UNNA, I could worry about putting a big, fat warning up, a=
nd worrying about the laws of the jurisdictions that each server resides in (two Canada, two USA, one Germany), or I coul=
d (b) just not post it, and therefore not have to worry about anything. Or (c) someone could give me a wad of cash and I=
 could just set up a server in Sealand.

http://www.havenco.com

Make sense? Makes sense to me.

-V (who is very hungry, and going for lunch now)