[NTLK] Battery Life when using WaveLan and no A/C

From: David Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 15:20:51 EST

So now that we've got this great capability to wirelessly surf and
e-mail, has anyone done any testing to find out how long the Newt will
last, assuming it has a fully charged battery and is not on A/C power?
How long can you walk around with the Newt until the battery dies? It's
great to have freedom from an Ethernet cable, but how long can we last
before needing to "dock" for a recharge?

- Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html