Re: [NTLK] [ANN] JPEG plug-in for NetHopper

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 13:16:04 EST

on 12/6/02 8:01 PM, Daniel Padilla at dproldan_at_telefonica.net wrote:
> Finally you can view full graphics web pages
> with NetHopper.
    I've been unable to get this to work. I've installed JPEGConvert and
NetHopper JPEG. I'm running NetHopper 3.2. I get error -48200 whenever I try
to view a JPEG. When loading from a site the slip comes up to show the image
is being loaded with the little JPEG icon in the upper left corner. But
that's it _ the next phase is a blank spot where the image should be and an
error message. If I try to view from cache, blank page with the JPEG logo in
the upper left and the error message.
    Any ideas?

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html