Re: [NTLK] Treading on the Newt

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 13:30:18 EST

on 07-12-2002 7:04, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> I'd use SimpleMail's filtering techniques to put all NTLK into one folder. It
> would probably be best if you filtered on the List-ID header, like this:

Thanks Victor, I thought of subscribing with an email address myself,
that would receive only NTLK, would come down to the same thing I guess.

But what I meant in my question, is it possible to sort by subject on the
Newt? So that one doesn't have to read through all the messages in the order
that they came in, but by subject/thread?

Would save a lot of unnecessary, already answered, posts...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html