[NTLK] Re[2]: New touchscreen for MP 130

From: Kuritex (kuritex_at_mail.i.com.ua)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 17:54:03 EST

RB> If it's because you have wear/rear or scratches on the screen just
RB> get the new clear screen protector's from http://www.NuShield.net/

Hello Robert, the best reply is: great! Actually, I've already ordered
one Newton MP130-Antiglare protective kit - quite resonale, smart and
effective solution for my storm-beaten Newt. Therefore the only line I
would like to add to all typed above - thank you for advise!..

RB> Otherwise Laurent's answer applies 100%

Yep! Actually, I expect myself to upgrade 130 not up to 2k Newt, but
rather to iBook. Qualitative burst, so to say...

WBR,
Leonid

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html