[NTLK] Wrong category?

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 19:19:35 EST

Hey,

I've just noticed that someone has suggested pda-soft.de for voting at

http://www.thisoldnewt.net/index2.html

I'm feeling very honored. Although this site probably fits the "best
international site" category because it is based in Germany, I have
seen that it has also been suggested in the "Best NPDS Web Site"
category. There it does probably not belong, isn't that for sites
that are provided by a web server that's running on a Newton?
My site is running on whatever puretec, my provider, uses, I'd
strongly doubt they use Newtons...
So, why not take those votes over to the "International site"
section and kick me out of the NPDS section?

:-)

Frank

-- Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html