[NTLK] [ANNOUNCE] Michigan Gathering

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 21:36:05 EST

You are invited

I have attempted to do this 3-4 times before and always failed because =20=

I was trying to accommodate to may persons. I assume if we can do it =20
more than once we will catch other folks then and again.
So here it goes.

Saturday Dec 14th 6:30 p.m.
Ann Arbor MI
Espresso Royale, State Street (to start)
They have Juices, coffee (duh) Sodas and sandwiches and good deserts

324 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104
Just across the street from the "Diag" and the University of Michigan's =20=

central campus, E.R.C. #6 was a seminal influence on Ann Arbor's coffee =20=

house craze. Newly remodeled with a juice bar, free Internet access and =20=

computer games in the new I-Cafe, and a live web cam,

Mapquest info:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/=20
map.adp?country=3DUS&addtohistory=3D&address=3D324+S.+State&city=3DAnn+Arb=
or&sta=20
te=3DMI&zipcode=3D&homesubmit.x=3D53&homesubmit.y=3D7

There is a parking lot 1 block west between Maynard and Thompson. When =20=

exiting the structure (walking) You can go out the Maynard side and =20
through the Nichols Arcade Building. Just through the Arcade hang a =20
left.
There may be street parking but be warned that Ann Arbor is very good =20=

at giving tickets. Parking on UM lots without a permit will cost you =20
25-50 bucks.

Bring all your Newton Goodies and spare batteries :)

Keep the Green=99
Rich
This Old Newt, For all your newton needs
http://www.thisoldnewt.net=

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html