[NTLK] First LaNUG/OC Results!

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 15:15:24 EST

Well, it took 10 days to catchup with the list and half my load at work.
Whew, now it's time to <post>. You've been warned. ;-D

The meeting was a surprise...as in weather stopped a few members, new ones
braved the 30+ miles, and dedicated ones brought 'copycats'. :-o

'All Hail Martina W.', the V.P. of LaNUG, USPS' finest, actually, she got
'hailed' on and couldn't make it. But will be at the Dec. Glendale
Applestore meeting(or Pasadena?).

A hearthy welcome to Octavio, who didn't know NTLK existed until 'that
meeting'. Drove from Pasadena, not only did he and his gf 'freeze' after
ApplestoreNB closed, but sped up his Newt. by re-adding 'freeze-ability'.
I also lent him use of a Lucent Silver in the Applestore. His second
attempt succeded in downloading his email on his Newt. wirelessly, should
have seen his <grin>.

Henry, talked about the progression of 'inkwell' and Mac hardware. I can't
wait till a TiBook has 'pen-input', then I can put a dent in $J since I
don't wanna harm my Newt.

Bryan C. had the most fun. He showed off the Fujtisu pen
tablet(pre-TabletPC), a Tripad, and his dim-lit Newt., of course one of my
Newts. was dimmer than his(mine is named after my sister of similar
dimness).

We will be doing one down in OC again in Jan., date pending.

..and to all a Newted Night.

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html