Re: [NTLK] Newton Future: what could be .

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 18:37:54 EST

Woo,

I agree. While the Newton fund is a good idea. However, at this point
in time it seems like the good ideas are still coming out. And the folks
create this great new ideas are receiving compensation from those who
desire to use them.

If a Newt emulator could be made -- even without the HWR -- for the
desktop/laptop, or maybe even another PDA that would be totally awesome.
The integration of the Newt spoils a person to say the least. Everything
just flows smoothly.

The Palm OS and Grafitti is okay. I used it as my primary device for a
couple of years. The new Palm OS devices are quite an improvement over
what I was using (PalmIII). Heck, Sony's flip one has a 320x480 screen
with a soft Grafitti area -- same as the Newt 2K devices.

And yes, when my Newts all die, and there are no longer replacement
parts, I will need to move on to something else...most regrettably.

Sushi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html