Re: [NTLK] NewtSync Question

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 23:28:20 EST

My domain name was down for a few hours today... this may have been
what caused Kagi to barf. I looked over Kagi's logs and didn't find any
purchases in your name, so I'm pretty sure it didn't go through.

On the positive side, that was (so far) the only major hitch that I've
had when switching over to xrackhosting.com... so far my experience has
been far better than Hurricane Electric; only time will tell if it
stays up more than their servers did.

John Anderson
everchanging

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html