Re: [NTLK] What's new?

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 11:08:28 EST

> Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 04:35:06 +0100
> From: Thomas Tempelmann <listuser_at_tempel.org>
>
> - What else have I missed in the past 1-2 years? (last thing I remember
> was the development of a Mini-Java engine for the Newton)

Waba tools were fairly far along -- you could build .pkg files containing
Java classes; there were quite a few demo apps available -- though not many
new apps appeared, and the Waba VM needed some extensions (serial and
networking) and general tuning/fixing.

   http://www.cs.umd.edu/~seanl/newton/

and I released my last version of newtVNC (client & server) about a year
ago.

--
Steve
  weyer_at_kagi.com