[NTLK] iCal sync posted

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 14:04:44 EST

And hopefully it works... :-)

I can't stress this enough... back up your Newton data and iCal
calendars first! This is a first pass and you may encounter problems.

I've updated the Developer page as well, to include the newest version
of the source code for all of the plug-ins. The Dates plug-in does
things quite differently (actually, in a much more complicated fashion)
from the AddressBook stuff. It also shows you how you can include
AppleScripts in your NewtSync plug-ins. Sooner or later I want to try
and write an adapter so people can write their entire NewtSync plug-ins
using AppleScript Studio. We'll see...

http://www.everchanging.com/newton/

John Anderson
everchanging