Re: [NTLK] Hello, I'm your new.. um, Newbie... (aka 3 questions)

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 15:32:35 EST

Of your two diagrams, the first one is what you need unless you get a
special "dongleless cable" that was made specially for the 2x00 Newts
(http://enfour.com:16080/newton/products/index.html). If you wind up
getting a dongle and need the normal Newt-PC cable, let me know.
I've one that I don't need.

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html