Re: [NTLK] Next steps for NewtSync? My thoughts...

From: Joseph Solin (jsolin_at_interserv.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 16:09:51 EST

That's a good point. My development suggestions are to sustain an aging
platform, not to wow Apple. However, you have to admit that an
application of this caliber would get a lot more attention than a pile
of old registration cards (no offense...it's was an entertaining thread
and I would have participated).

My goal here is to create enough interest to spark a massive project. A
project that would require the majority of the top developers, project
managers, and designers lurking on this list to join together...with a
single goal. A project that wouldn't make us rich or well rested or
loved by our wife/husband/child/pet (but would be pretty darn
impressive on a resume). A project that would make an amazing piece of
history sustainable for years to come.

- Joe Solin