Re: [NTLK] OT: I got laid off today

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 23:09:53 EST

on 13/12/02 23:00, Jeremy Bond Shepherd at jbond_at_jameswhale.com wrote:

> Anybody know of any job openings here in Silicon Valley?

I wouldn't know, since I'm in the DC area but wanted to wish you the best of
luck. I'm sure you'll find something even better.

Good luck!

-Laurent.

benchmark n.: [techspeak] An inaccurate measure of computer performance. "In the computer industry, there are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and benchmarks." Well-known ones include Whetstone, Dhrystone, Rhealstone (see h), the Gabriel LISP benchmarks (see gabriel), the SPECmark suite, and LINPACK. See also machoflops, MIPS, smoke and mirrors.