Re: [NTLK] wardriving on a newt (kind of)

From: Sam du Rose (samdurose_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 12:57:06 EST

Thanks all, the ip was 169...... so i am now less hopeful. But after
checking some of the other machines there's definitely no WEP (the
wireless network's in the DT lab and the DT teacher is an idle bum).

However, the rest of the network is under the IT guy's evil rule and he
does know his stuff, all the ways I can think of to get the info out of
the computers have been killed/disabled/fried.

I'm not sure I'll be able to sneak a laptop in to use KisMac, my newt
was so much more discrete, if only similar software abounded for the
newtOS.

Maybe I'll try baking the guy some cookies...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html