[NTLK] iTunes Plug-in and AppleTalk over Airport

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 18:26:11 EST

Hi folks,

A user has an issue with ATA Support and Eric Schneck's iTunes plug-in.

To make a long story short, I am able to connect to iTunes 2.x via
the serial port but I would like to connect via AppleTalk to free the
serial port for debugging. I can't figure out how to launch iTunes
and press the connect button at the same time. I know that I have to
configure iTunes plug-in to use AppleTalk by clicking the gear and
selecting Airport then. BTW, it seems to always default to Serial 1
instead of defaulting to the last choice. Anyone has this weird
behavior as well?

Serial works in both Classic and 9.2.
NCU works over AppleTalk with my setting in both Classic and 9.2.

I have an Airport card in my Mac, a Lucent Silver in my Newton and an
airport base. I do WEP.

Any idea?

Paul

--