Re: [NTLK] applescript/CO help

From: Tom McDougal (TMcDougal_at_newted.org)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 00:36:44 EST

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 Norman Palardy wrote:
> I dont have Claris but can write applescript
>
> In fact thats how I import my Newton's To Do's and dates into iCal

Norman if I sent you a copy of Claris Organizer would you be willing to try it? I did do this successfully with iCal so my understanding of Applescript isn't coopletely lacking.

Of course CO is the same as Palm Desktop, available for free down load from Palm, but it might be less of a bother for me to Send it to you. contact me off list if willing. Thanks!

Tom

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html