Re: [NTLK] Oops Ferdi does it again (apologies to B. Spears)

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 09:20:26 EST

On 12/15/02 8:23 AM, "newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net" <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
wrote:

>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1945375672

> I looked at this exact ad last month, and 6 months earlier. It seems
> like the same ad and the Newt but if you read the text it is a
> comparable Newton - the newt pictured ain't the one you're gonna get.
>
> I enquired and heard back from a guy named Ferdi who (first) would be

Good ol' Ferdi - I noticed he ripped the "Salute the Newt" photo from my
Website without - of course - neither permission nor credit. I mean sheesh,
if you're gonna steal a photo at least show it undistorted!

Altho he is getting better; to his credit HAS learned it's a
titanium-COLORED aluminum stylus.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html