Re: [NTLK] Screen And Dirt

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 17:34:01 EST

On Jaggies: Some people have identified that certain software can interact
in a strange way to create jaggies. I took all my cards out and started
again and my jaggies went away. Trial and error type problem. Sometimes
something hardware related must be happening because they came back after I
dropped it but went away again a couple of days later. Jaggies are one of
the mysteries of the universe....
Tony.