Re: [NTLK] PDA Panache Newton Stylii

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 02:58:23 EST

on 16-12-2002 6:27, L A GREEN at lagoff11_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> LMAO did he not see the previous email for $3 stylus from panache?

>> Ferdi Ozguner <fozguner_at_ualberta.ca> wrote:
>> If you are intersted im selling them for $19 including shipping to the US for
>> boxed stylus and $15 (shipping included) for the unboxed stylus.

OK people, I don't get irritated quickly, but it's happened now.

Criticism, fine, warning people for auctions that seem/are overpriced and/or
contain false information, fine.

But stop accusing people and get the fact all wrong PLEASE!!!

The facts:

There were quite a few people that showed interest in a PDA Panache stylus
recently and PDA Panache is sold out at the moment.
(and I'm not even 100% sure that they will produce again!)

So Ferdi writes that he has these pens for sale for a perfectly reasonable
price, end of story.

So please LA Green, reread the archives and repent! I suggest to publicly
donate something to a Newton cause, maybe NewtSynch since you use Windows
;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html