Re: [NTLK] ATTENTION. Please read this.

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 10:14:18 EST

NO OFFENSE to anyone, but i would say it is from mostly the newbies. alot of them are the ones who i think dont like to see alot of email in thier boxes and would rather go somehwere and chat out their problems instead get a more personalized, more direct interaction with their problems. they are also the ones who even though it clearly says to check out the faq for any questions you have they dont and instead ask alot of questions that could and would be answered in the faqs. when i first came ot the list i checked the faq first before jumping into the list plus i did alot of searching before i even knew the list existed. i found the list while doing my google search of newton message pad. so i have quite a list of links and i even keep a collection of links all obtained form listee emails. so i might be wrong, but thats where i believe the demand is coming from.
MHO,

LAG

 Ashley Campbell <awc2_at_andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

Could someone help me out with this? From where does the demand come?

-awc