Re: [NTLK] Help with error code -48221

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 11:37:13 EST

-48221 is a "reference to a deactivated package" error, as seen on Newton Errors:

http://guelph.unna.org/errors/query.php?code=3D48221

This would make sense if you were trying to open Works and it was expecting
to use Draw or QFW and then they were gone. But the Notes error is sort of
troubling.

I'd delete Works and any add-ons to it, the Works soup in Storage, then
reset and re-install things. Also note that to upgrade QFW, you first have to open QFW 1.0 at least once, close it, *the=
n* install the upgrade.

-Victor