[NTLK] Head's up!!! SER-001 cache

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 21:40:58 EST

Everyone,

As you all know, I have stopped production of the SER-001 due to
falling demand (not enough to support another big run) and to devote
my time to other projects.

During my infrequent lab cleanups, I have found 12 more units. I am
sure that there are enough people on this list who would like to buy
them so I am offering them here until they are all gone.

Don't look for a page on my website to purchase one - there isn't one.

The ONLY way I will handle these 12 is through paypal. No MO's , no
checks JUST paypal.

Price is $42.50 shipping included as usual.

I don't care if 12 people buy one each or 1 person buys all 12. Just as
long as they get bought!

I know that some people have emailed me asking to be put on a list. To
be fair, I am going to start the clock when I post this email. The
first 12 email replies I get (or less if there are multiple quantity
orders) will be able to purchase. The lucky winners will get an email
from me confirming their status and detailing how to pay.

Remeber, the clock starts now so even if you have emailed me in the
past, you need to reply to this email to be considered.
Good luck!

PCBman

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html