Re: [NTLK] (no subject)

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (N8NOE_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 01:03:43 EST

I had no Segmentation Fault or Core Dump on OSX,
But this is COOL! There are tons of Shirts/Hats.. I ordered it on the
Spot!...
I like the Got Root?.... I actually sent this just 1/2 hour ago to a
friend who was
asking how to mount a drive, And the MAN is what I told him to do.. I'm
also
VERY WELL KNOWN for the "RTFM" Statement (Yes I saw this too)....
But long and short, I did order the Shirt from the Link, Merry
Christmas to ME!.. Bah!

Jeff-N8NOE

P.S. Now I need the Keyboard command for the U and double dot (
UberGeek)..

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html