[NTLK] Migration help needed

From: Douglas Greene (douggreene_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 07:26:10 EST

My fellow Newtoneers,

I'm trying to move my Newton data over to Outlook 2002. I also plan to synch
with a Palm (I've set up Desktop 4.1 to synch with Outlook). I haven't
configured Outlook yet.

I have Slowdown and NCU 1.0. I don't have LookOut or Outlink, and know very
little about them, but would be willing to learn more and/or purchase one of
them if it will help me in my migration. This is kind of a one time thing,
though-in the future I want to be entirely on my new Palm and Outlook 2002.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached off list at
douggreene_at_earthlink.net

I'm running XP Pro.

This list is like coming home. I'd love to see the talent here resurrect the
platform. Anyone up for a round of "Newton PIE"? ;-)

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Doug (owner of an OMP and a 2000 upgraded to 2100)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html