Re: [NTLK] MP3 Streaming with Codec

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 17:39:11 EST

Ā (At) 18:45 +0200 15/12/02, Eckhart Köppen écrivait (wrote) :
>If you disable breakpoints in NS Debug Tools, the -48809 error doesn't
>show up (at least when I tried it here). Clearly a reverse Heisenbug.
>
>Other ideas anyone?

I got these problems as well with NPDS.
It means that there is a bug somewhere in your code. What happens is
that your NIE callback code is called within another hook in the
event loop, unlike regular code. Exception propagation doesn't behave
as usual and there is a catch somewhere that prevents you to get an
exception notification dialog. (I think you can get it from other
means by providing NIE error/exception handlers). Still, NS Debug
Tools catches it and bug trap generates a report (even if it's said
to not catch errors that are inside a try statement).

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/
Apache: http://www.kallisys.com/