Re: [NTLK] Well, I've gone and done it... the NSBasic/NewtCard mailing

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 19:31:14 EST

I wrote PReader, NewtJabber, etc using NSBasic, and it is an easy-to-use, if
primitive language. Plus you can call down into NewtonScript as needed.

On the other hand, I wrote the Newton Movie Converter with REALBasic, and
that is an absolute joy to work with. If they hadn't called it Basic, you
would think it was a new object-oriented language. Very slick language and
IDE.

on 12/17/02 6:07 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html