Re: [NTLK] Making Battery Trays…

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 02:18:53 EST

You guys make it sound like it's ready for production! Was just
contemplating the idea, but I will contemplate some more. Maybe between
Aaron Eiche and I we can come up with something do-able. However I've got
enough on my plates, I'm starting to feel like a Chinese circus act.

jc

P.S. The white LED flashlights are very handy, but true the LEDs
themselves are not cheap. BTW, anyone interested in appropraiate
technology and development should check out http://www.lightuptheworld.org/
  Met the man behind it all, was very inspiring.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html