Re: [NTLK] seeking NS basic

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 10:52:29 EST

On Wednesday, December 18, 2002, at 10:26 , Peter Cameron wrote:

> on 12/18/02 2:20 AM, John Charlton at johncharlton_at_mac.com wrote:
>> Perhaps Newtonbook format?
> It's a 400 page book on paper with numerous diagrams and code samples.
> It would easily exceed 1,000 pages in Newtonbook format.

Had a look through my copy. 404 pages. Hmm.

A Newtonbook of the appendices could be pretty handy though. If nobody is
in a terrible rush I could work on it when I have important things to do
that I'm avoiding. That's when most stuff happens.

Would this be a copyright problem? Has the conversion of this text been
cleared with the author? It sure would be easier if the original text was
available electronically. That would have to come from the author now, don'
t think the publisher would hand it out. Wonder what the format is, and if
the graphics are inline?

jc

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html