Re: [NTLK] Receive Update?

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 15:17:22 EST

Update used to be a service run by Apple, where you could have your Newton
phone a toll-free number and automatically download the latest system
update. This is long gone. (It had nothing to do with eWorld, BTW.)

If you don't want to see the Update transport anymore, I wrote a tiny
extension that will unregister it for you:

http://www.chuma.org/code/newton/killupdate/

-V