Re: [NTLK] ATTENTION. Please read this.

From: txgitarman_at_attbi.com
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 11:53:46 EST

Why can't he just log onto the net and read the archive when he wants to drop
in on Newtontalk? It's threaded and search-capable. Can he have a status where
his posts will still be accepted but the emails are suspended? Seems like
creating any kind of forum means extra work for somebody. Besides, there are
other forums out there and none of them have the kind of traffic that this list
enjoys. That's 2 cents from a newbie lurker...

--
Bill M.
Dallas, TX