Re: [NTLK] 48204 error with NIE setup

From: Steve Vander Ark (vderark_at_bccs.org)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 13:52:42 EST

They're all installed, but some have been installed for ages. I just =
needed
to adjust my Internet Setup for the change in ISP info, so I reinstalled
Internet Setup and the Templates a couple of hours ago. NIE and =
associated
files have been installed for several years. Could there be a problem =
with
which store they're installed on? I had NIE et al frozen for a while and =
may
have moved them between internal and cards at one time or another.

Steve

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html