[NTLK] NS Basic Demo

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 10:21:21 EST

Woot!

I _finally have a simple basic interpreter for my
newton!

Thank you N.S. Basic!

Note that the demo does not include the "for... next"
command - but it -is- supported! (I was thinking I
would have to program it using gosubs... if x = 10
then return else gosub 10...)

If I develop software for the newton I will probably
use NS Basic since I could then port it to the palm!

Newton Marches On!

Again, I say "Woot!"

=====
Secret trials, indefinite arrest without warrant nor notice to one's family, restrictions of the right to counsel, military tribunals and restrictions of the press are the hallmarks of dictatorship.

My Web sites:
http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm (law)
http://www.geocities.com/newtontechspecs (Newton)