[NTLK] NS Basic references on line

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 15:30:38 EST

http://www.ie.psu.edu/Rothrock/ie418/NSBasic_QuickReference.pdf

has a quick reference card (quickie)

http://www.ie.psu.edu/Rothrock/ie418/NS%20Basic%20-%20Palm%20Handbook.pdf

is 150 megabytes (that can't be right, but I read the
figures twice). I don't advice downloading it on a
modem - it took my cable like 2 minutes.

a couple simple tutorials.
http://www.hhcenterprise.com/Developer/Issue4/NS_Basic.htm

http://www.wirelessdevnet.com/channels/pda/training/palm_nsbasic.html

I have no idea whether any of it is compatible with
the demo. Obviously the IDE is not compatible with the
newton demo (but is with the palm demo...) Off to
experiment.

P.S.: Thank's N.S. Basic for a wonderful yule!

=====
Secret trials, indefinite arrest without warrant nor notice to one's family, restrictions of the right to counsel, military tribunals and restrictions of the press are the hallmarks of dictatorship.

My Web sites:
http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm (law)
http://www.geocities.com/newtontechspecs (Newton)