Re: [NTLK] Screen Visibility

From: Mark (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 18:41:09 EST

As I recently discovered, the MP120 and earlier use optically flat
screens. This means that they have no anti-glare feature built in. The
MP130-2X00 use a top plastic layer that has anti-glare protection. As
for the screen protector you're using, we now offer a completely clear
version of NuShield for the MP2X00. This will allow you to have maximum
visibility if you don't want the extra glare protection. We are
currently out of stock of these, and our stamping house is on holiday
shutdown. We expect to have more by the second week in January.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

------------------------------ Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape? Go to <http://www.NuShield.com> for NuShield screen protectors. Don't leave your Newt Naked!