[NTLK] Re UK ISP for Newts

From: russbravo_at_lineone.net
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 05:31:46 EST

Hi John

I had the same problem you're getting when trying to use my LineOne =
dial-up. Finally got my upgraded 2000 to connect via Tiscali.
Incidentally, there's now a UK forum for Newt owners on Yahoo:

It's small scale at the moment (only seven of us!) but with a few more =
seasoned UK users on board, it could be a handy adjunct to this splendid =
list. There are polls and a 'Wanted' board, and will be useful for =
discussing specifically UK-related Newt issues, and maybe ordering items =
collectively from the US, and so saving on postage. All Brit-based =
Newtonians welcome!

Russ Bravo, UK

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to =
the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

I was in the supermarket and I saw this man and woman wrapped in a =
barcode. I said: "Are you two an item?".

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html