[NTLK] how my newtontalk shirt saved the life of a newton

From: RADAR9999_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 07:22:32 EST

Peter:

> SEMPER FIDELIS...!!!!!!

> Jeff-N8NOE

In a message dated 12/22/02 7:18:17 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net writes:

<< Good to hear. I wish the people at my OfficeMax were as cool.

Jeff: Good to see I'm not the only one here that uses Latin!

Philip >>

Well said , but unfortunately that dictum is already spoken for by ...

The Few, The Proud, The Marines!

Ed Johnson
Gunnery Sergeant/USMC(Reserve)

"The Mission of the Marine Corps Rifle Squad is to seek out, close with, and
destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver, or to repel the Enemy's assault by
fire and close combat".

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html