Re: [NTLK] Hello from Indianapolis, Indiana!

From: Philip Katz (pkatt_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 12:19:54 EST

On 12/23/02 1:02 AM, "Tom Zahm" <tpzahm_at_newted.org> wrote:

> Indianapolis (Fishers), Valparaiso, and now --- Fort Wayne. Actually,
> there
> are at least two of us here. (Three, counting my daughter).
>
> Since Fishers (where my brother lives) is north of US40, perhaps we could
> call
> it the Nothern Indiana Newton Users Group (NINUG).
>
> I think it would be swell to have a meeting someplace central, say Mexico
> or
> Peru (just to keep the foreign name places thing going).
>
> Yours in Newtondom,
> Tom Zahm
> Ft. Wayne

I'm up in Crown Point (Lake County). I think I remember that there was
someone in Merrillville also. Unfortunately, because of my schedule, I
probably won't be able to attend many meetings, but I will show my support
of a NUG here. Indianapolis sounds like a pretty good location for you
guys. Perhaps you guys could meet at the Keystone Apple Store. They won't
let you hold a meeting there, but it's a good place to meet. Then you can
walk around the mall or sit at the food court or rent a room at the Sheridan
or something.

Like I said, I may not be able to come, but I'd sure be interested.

Philip Katz

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html