Re: [NTLK] Newton talking to a PC

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 14:44:11 EST

I can expound on this for a bit.

BasiliskII has a feature called "My Computer" where it will allow you to
make any drive letter you have access to in Windows accessable through MacOS
by adding a special "My Computer" folder to the Desktop. I don't have time
to take screenshots right now, but it's cool. I use it all the time as
well - although sometimes I find that Basilisk's type/creator settings
aren't quite right. I could probably reconfigure Basilisk, but I usually
just fall back on HFVExplorer, a freeware app that lets you read/write to
Mac HFS partitions.

If you're looking for BasiliskII or HFVExplorer, search Google:

http://www.google.com/search?q=3DBasiliskII
http://www.google.com/search?q=3DHFVExplorer

-Victor