[NTLK] Survey: Would you buy a battery tray that you could put Alkaline or Recharge into?

From: Aaron Eiche (aeiche_at_freeshell.org)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 02:53:20 EST

Simple Survey, I'm look for as many people to answer this as is
possible. The following is going to affect my decision on whether or
not it's reasonable to make these things. It refers to a MP 2x00 model

1) Would you Buy a battery tray which would be able to charge NiMH
batteries in a Newton or simply run off regular Alkaline Batteries?
(The difference requiring you to flip a switch)

2) Would you pay $40 for it? If not, what's the most you would pay for
such a unit?

3) Is the color of the unit a big deal? If it doesn't match the color
of your Newton case will that greatly affect your buying decision?

Please respond directly to aeiche at bigfoot.com, not the list. I
appreciate your participation

-Aaron E.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html