[NTLK] Windows 2000 --> Newt Connection Update

From: Robin Ropke (robin_at_ropke.com)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 11:07:41 EST

Hey all!

Made some pregress with the Newt to Windows connectivity, kinda. As stated
before, I was having trouble connecting my 120 running OS 1.3 to NCU. I
could get Package Loader 2 to work, and could move notes with Sloup on the
Newt and Winslurp on the PC. Slowdown did no good for me.

However, a MP130 worked perfectly fine (with slowdown). So perhaps this is
an OS 1.3 vs OS2.0 issue? Has anyone else seen this? Or hardware differences
between the 120 and 130 serial ports?

Cheers and a Merry Christmas!

Rob

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html