Re: [NTLK] Leather case for MP 2100?

From: Robin Ropke (robin_at_ropke.com)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 14:15:16 EST

I don't know who makes these, but check out this link on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3731&item=1946832215&
rd=1

I think that is a =sweet= design for a 2100. Anyone know where these come
from? I like the lanyard loops for connecting a shoulder strap, it looks
very secure and very efficient.

Cheers!

Robin